CureZone   Log On   Join
Temporary Relief/Cure for Intestinal Problems, Acid Ref etc.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Bobcanberra Views: 2,145
Published: 13 y

Temporary Relief/Cure for Intestinal Problems, Acid Ref etc.

Hi All,

Just a quick update, hopefully this will help people with a intestinal Problem.

After getting very ill from an overseas trip and no help from doctors, the only real thing I could do was try different treatments I found one that has help me so much I can start to eat food again.

Symptoms:
1. Bad Acid Reflux
2. esophagus burn when sitting felt like it was sticking to body parts
3. Diarrhea
4. Sternum Inflamed couldn't touch
5. Arthritis
6. All joint pain
7. Heart Palpitations
8. Hard to breath at times
9. Lost 15kg's

I was pretty sure I caught some sort of bug overseas, did many tests, blood, stools, breath test you name it the doctors couldn't find anything but before the trip I was generally pretty healthy.

This is no where a cure, when I have one I will let you know. I believe I do have the cure but as work and building a house its hard for me to experiment on my self.

Temporary Cure for me while taking these:
1. bio organics - essential enzymes (must be this brand other enzymes I have tried dont work)
2. Himalayan salt in 2 litres of drinking water
3. Eat Only a Plain Diet - Meat, Veggies, Fish, Nuts, Stevia, Some cheese if your bowels can handle it, some spelt Flour (pizza bases etc..), coffee is allowed without milk just add baking soda to alkalize.
4. Don't eat Gluten, Fruit, Dairy, Juices, Sugar drinks, etc... all the bad stuff etc....

Symptoms while taking/doing the above:
1. Bad Acid Reflux - Most of it gone
2. esophagus burn when sitting felt like it was sticking to body parts - gone
3. Diarrhea - gone
4. Sternum Inflamed couldn't touch - still have some pain
5. Arthritis - Still have some pains
6. All joint pain - still have some pains
7. Heart Palpitations - gone
8. Hard to breath at times - gone
9. Lost 15kg's - put about 5kgs back

How to Take:
1. Essential Enzyems - Take 1 table after each meal with little water - If real fatty meal or large take two tablets
2. Drink Humalayn Salt water through out day - add 1/2 flat teaspoon to 2 litres of water (remember to cut out bad salts e.g. table salt from your diet)

The above two help me the most, most of inflammation is down and I can start to eat and put weight back on.

Other people that have tried the above:
I have tried the Essential Enzymes on people with Acid Reflux which were on western medicine acid reflux tablets, guess whats its cured them while taking it, is acid the problem NO, its the lack of acid/enzymes. People with Acid Reflux general have a small case of acidosis. When the body becomes alkalized again it can start to produce acid/enzymes etc.... e.g. its the way the body protects it self by lower the acid creation.

I have tried this on my sister which has crohn's disease its help greatly.

Hope these two supplements work for you only a temporary fix but it still helps.

Wish you well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)