CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any success with constellation?

9vidas Views: 2,440
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 23,435

Re: Any success with constellation?

I constellated my relationship with a partner in the company that had gone awry without any proportional reason that I could see.
In the constellation it became clear that this partner agreed to forfeit his role as the original inventor in favor of a supposed marketing gain that we would obtain if I was touted as the inventor (due to past successes).
This disorder was causing more and more distress both in the partner and myself, especially as there was no visible return for the sacrifice.
Neither the partner or myself were at all conscious of what was going on, but our enmity escalated on a daily basis.
The day after I did the constellation I went to my partner and said "I'm sorry, this was the wrong thing to do", you're not in your place and I'm not in mine. Lets fix it.
We gave eachother a hug, and it was over.
Let me add, that many times, in organizations, in families, in countries, we violate natural order (sometimes without being conscious of doing so) and the whole system pays the consequences.
Being able to see what went wrong and try to heal the ailing system in the constellation many times helps to build up the courage to do so in the real world... and heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)