CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Liver stones are real and here's the proof

verysugar Views: 18,707
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,871,596

Re: Liver stones are real and here's the proof

I just woke up but will attempt to make a few random points:

• Given the quantity and texture of 'stones' expelled by so many of us, they can't all be true gallbladder stones
  • Irrespective of the site of origin of these 'stones', the flush consistently provides numerous health benefits. For me, these included increased energy, a stronger appetite, an improved ability to react emotionally in a calm way, much better skin (far less oily and less inflamed), and the removal of parasites.
  • When I met my girlfriend 3 years ago she was suffering from frequent and debilitating gallbladder attacks. Her doctor informed her that the only cure was complete gallbladder removal, and told her to book herself in for surgery. I explained the flush to her and she gave it a go. She passed only a few 'stones', perhaps 5-6, but her gallbladder attacks stopped completely and have never returned!
  • Performing a liver flush is a horrible experience - sore butt, dry mouth, nausea, awful epsom salt drinks etc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)