CureZone   Log On   Join
The importance of a detox

ProudMomma Views: 1,309
Published: 13 y

The importance of a detox

Hi everyone,

I am getting a lot of questions emailed to me regarding the detox, and whether or not it is necessary because the doctor told you that your blood tests were normal, etc. I responded to this below, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't lost way down there and that you all can see my answer. Here was my response:

You are more than welcome! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better! Please let me know as you continue with your healing!

In response to the question whether or not the detox is necessary. My answer is a resounding YES! Your body really had nothing (or hardly anything) to fight back with until you get the poisons out.

As Dr. J explained to me, just because your blood tests are coming back as "normal", it does not mean that everything is okay. Our bodies do everything in its power to keep itself in check...if your body is deficient in calcium, your body will start taking it from your own bones and teeth before your blood will register anything "off" because your body has done all of these other things to keep the blood at a "normal" level. But, that obviously does not mean that your body isn't suffering in some way--it just hasn't reached the blood results yet. A lot of the time, by the time the blood results show that something is wrong, we are already so far "gone" as far as sickness, and we could have addressed it before it reached that point. So, just because your blood test that day didn't say that something is wrong in your body, doesn't mean that nothing is. The blood is just usually one of the last things to be affected because your body does so many other things to keep the blood normal.....all the way to stealing nutrients from your own teeth just to keep the blood okay for as long as possible. Knowing that, remember that YOU KNOW that something is wrong in your body....you can feel it. Don't let a "normal" level of something or another in your blood test make you think that your systems are healthy.

A detox is necessary in this case. You need to get out the poisons to give your body something to fight with. That has to be step one. It changed everything for me. It's not fun, it takes awhile...but it is the first step in getting your life back. I don't care how much ointment or how many bandaids you put on a splintered finger....it isn't going to get better until you get the foreign splinter out first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)