CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Study finds ‘magic mushrooms’ may improve personality long-term

InCharge Views: 4,600
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,864,768

Re: Study finds ‘magic mushrooms’ may improve personality long-term

I've got a book by an individual who along with several friends ate shrooms by the bucket full and never experienced anything besides a psychedelic trip.

They did, but the psychedelic trip is why they ingested the mushrooms, so it wasn't evedent to them at the time that their whole thought process in most people changed for the better. 

I grew MM's back in the day. Sent away for the spores which came in syringes to be injected into a medium within a large picnic cooler. 

Not recommended unless you do research, or you could grow a bad batch & go on a bad trip, or worse. Anybody that tells you they ate bucket fulls is full of cow pies, or they were just eating marijuana. A couple of grams is enough to be in your own world being fascinated by by the simplest things you would have only taken for granted before. A small group would eat them and go to a rock concert, etc.

I believe meditation is good, but as they say there are multiple roads to the same place.

You are also right about many people thinking that pills and other meds are the answer to everything. The worst thing about them is they don't want to hear about anything else. They have been dumbed down by the advertising.

Drive by a fast food restaurant at lunch time, the cars are lined up to buy that crap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.177 sec, (2)