CureZone   Log On   Join
please help me i'm scared and i don't know how serious

JDizzle75k10 Views: 3,656
Published: 13 y

please help me i'm scared and i don't know how serious

Monday august 29th 2011 during the night maybe around 10 pm I gradually (but out of seemingly nowhere) I started feeling slight numbness all over my body, dizzy, light headed, nauseous, and vomited a short while after that. Whenever I would move my head it would feel heavy and I feel sluggish. I didn't throw up the next day yet slightly felt all of those previous symptoms. The next morning (wednesday the 31) I threw up and couldn't eat that day. That same evening the numbness, dizziness, etc. suddenly got pretty severe and I went to the hospital. The only thing they could tell me is that it's probably gastroenteritis, but I don't see anywhere in the symptoms about feeling the numbness and other things. The just gave me Zofran (I got the generic version because I'm uninsured). On thursday and friday I never threw up and ate a decent amount but the symptoms never totally went away. It is now saturday and I threw up this morning, but since have been able to hold down food, however the numbness did come back but not at it's worst. I'm pretty sure I have GERD or H Pylori on top of that but occurring previously. I forgot to mention diarrhea but it's not severe or another
color, but once earlier it was watery, but not since. I also have NOT vomited any blood. There seems to be so many contradicting symptoms I have no idea where to begin. And of course without insurance going to the hospital will be very unfortunate for me. I also think I have an esophageal stricture, and a urethral stricture.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)