CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with random medical issues!

Views: 2,726
Published: 13 y

Help with random medical issues!

I am a twenty year old female who has had many health problems this year. Starting in January 2011. I began to have sinus tachycardia. In February 2011 I had a large pneumothorax of the left lung and was hospitalized for one week with a chest tube then sent home. A week later I was rushed to the ER with another larger pneumothorax of the left lung again where I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. I had pleurodesis and cyst removal done to my lung. After that, the doctor noticed I always have protein in my urine, and sometimes blood in my urine. I was referred to a nephrologist but she saw nothing serious enough to do something about it. Then in July of 2011 I was diagnosed with a large ovarian cyst on my right ovary that had ruptured and was removed. I am always weak, tired, nauseous, and have headaches. Can all of this be related? Please help! Ive had a negative ANA test even though autoimmune disorders run in the family, and my kidneys are not failing at this time. Also, its not endometriosis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)