CureZone   Log On   Join
Problems teeth, money and time?

Ivann Views: 2,306
Published: 13 y

Problems teeth, money and time?

My problems began a few years ago tooth. Since I had a root canal that ended in apicectomia.Y from there I went to a dentist who swindled me and some teeth ended in endodontics. The first root canal hurt me after I did it. And I was so months. According to me that the resection is filing the bone, the root of the tooth. Endodontics is passed.
Then I had problems that I detected the pain and ended in endodontics. I take dental x-rays in radiology centers. Some came out that were wrong and some do not. And when he opened the tooth, which had nothing according to radiography. Already had decay or for endodontics.
I followed the advice of a person. And I take x-rays on my own. And kept coming caries or were poorly made.

Now for months. Cured me a piece. When I put anesthesia. I cured the tooth and it hurt to anesthesia. After I made endodontics. And followed me hurting. And the dentist who made me. He told me to wait despite the pain he had. Maybe that happens. I made a reendodoncia cost me dearly. I am indebted and still hurts now as before. I believe I have a fisura.Eso is what the dentist told me.
I listened to another dentist who told me not me not me out sacara.Que the tooth.

I want to pull free the tooth. That made me reendodoncia. That was another dentist. I said that there was no rift and I collect expensive.
Now again I want me back x-rays. Be wary of dentists. And I know in the radiology center I go out of order.

They put a resin in the tooth reendodoncia. Well that also cost money. And now they will resent that I have removed the tooth. That made me the resin is a relative. It's all a jumble. I know I have healed poorly and I have unnecessary root canals. I've become very obsessed with teeth.
Sometimes I think like me and all teeth with root canals. It is absurd. is what I think. I have spent money and time with teeth. When there is a crack, you have to remove the tooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)