Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
inspiraller Views: 8,889
Published: 13 years ago

100mg magnesium 3 times per day increasing energy

I thought I'd share this with everyone.

PROBLEM

Since last year my partner and I have had a baby. Many times I have been woken during the night and it has taken time for my son to settle into a decent sleep routine. Now after a year I have become quite tired and developed twitching of my eyelid , potentially from lack of sleep.

SOLUTION

I tried taking 100mg of magnesium 3 times a day to try to combat the eye twitching, but its early days yet to see if thats fixed. However, within the first few days of taking the magnesium I noticed my energy improve by upto a 30% increase and its constant throughout the day. This has now been constant for a good 5 days so I know its not a fluke.

HISTORY

I occasionally get fatigue, so usually have to watch what I eat. I avoid sweet food most of the time but I do eat a bit of cake every now and then, probably once a month. It's this time I usually start getting fatigued and it takes me a week to get back my energy levels up again.

OTHER SUPPLEMENTs

Magnesium isn't the only thing I am taking. I am also taking 'super adrenal fatigue' by furture formulations, 'trace elements' Vitamin E plus and fish oil. I had been taking this before though, so noticed the massive improvement more from taking the magnesium.

POSSIBLE EXPLAINATION FOR FIXES

I have gilberts syndrome and tend to suffer with constipation, and also what dr james wilson refers to as the 'calcum shell'. So I know I don't absorb calcium well. I have taken magnesium in the past but never really appreciated the connection with how it affects energy levels. I suspect its doing several things: opening up my bile ducts, releasing more bile to absorb food (improving gilberts), aiding with constipation, somehow improving my release of insulin?

SIDE EFFECTS

I have noticed I haven't been as tired during the night and seemed to not want to sleep more than 7 hours, but I do feel fine in the mornings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.071 sec, (1)