CureZone   Log On   Join
Have Mirena for more than 5yrs..

infopami Views: 2,280
Published: 13 y

Have Mirena for more than 5yrs..

Hello Everyone,

I have has my Mirena for 5 years and 8mnths now. My experience has been nothing but GREAT!, I have not had a period for 4 yrs now, which is great for me since before having the Mirena, I use to have my period for 2wks plus and always a very heavy flood.

In the past few months I,ve been experiencing an occasional...
-extremely painful cramp on the right side of my Pelvic area
- few minor infections
- crazy mood swings
- my heart accelerates in a snap

and the latest...extremely private and embarrassing (what lead me to go on google and start searching for answers) in the middle of intercourse with my husband i noticed when i gave him oral sex after we had intercourse, that it tasted sour, and i know the taste comes from my discharge during sex and freaked me out and I wondered if this is normal or is it part of the side effects of having this IUD :(

I know that I need to schedule an appointment to get this thing removed ASAP! but the fear of getting pregnant again, keeps me from doing it.

Thank you.. hopefully I can find some answers :/ (first time I have ever sign up or done anything like this)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)