CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you do the test?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Cookey Views: 105,207
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,509,278

Re: How do you do the test?

I thought I was a suffered of Demodex Mites for 10 months. I spent about $2K buying this cream, that lotion or soap, that oil, going from doctor to doctor who either ignored me, or gave into my demands for Ivermectim. I even purchase Borax laundrey detergent to bath in, tea tree oil in wipe myself down in (including my eye lashes) to no avail. I saw 4 Demotologists, 1 Neurologist, and 1 Immunologist without any success. The "bugs" were still crawling on every part of my body to include my inside my ears, between my toes and rectum. My water and electric bills also increase becasue I was washing my clothes like a mad women....attempting to kill the "bugs". I even made contact with a person from either China or Japan selling potions on the Demodex Solution Website..spent a lot of money on that website for products that I DID NOT NEED!!

I finally saw a 5 Demotologist and he FINALLY told me the truth...what I was actually suffering from was CHEMICAL IMBALANCE OF THE BRAIN (DUE TO STRESS)which lead me to believe that I felf bugs crawling on me...especially at night. I lost my hair. The was due to a extremly poor diet because I stopped eating and lost a lot of weight fast. I also was vitamin deficiant.

ANYWAY..Since my order is over...I laugh at what I went through. And feel compelled to let other people know which I hope will also help them!!

When the 4 Demotologist told me it was all in my head, I did not believe them..I thought it was some type of Insurance Conspiracy since there was not cure.. HOWEVER, WHEN THE 5TH DERMOTOLOGIST SAT ME DOWN FOR AN HOUR, TOOK HAIR SAMPLES WHERE HE FOUND NOTHING AND EXPLAIN THAT WHAT I HAVE WAS A CHEMCIAL IMBALANCE IN THE BRAIN...IT FREED ME ..GRADUALLY, IN ABOUT 3 DAYS I WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF THE "DERMODEX MITES".THEY NO LONGER EXISTED BECAUSE I KEPT REMINDING MYSELF IT WAS ONLY A REACTION THE THE CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN MY BRAIN--WHICH I DID NOT TAKE ANY MEDICATION FOR ...I AM FREE FROM MY MIND.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.277 sec, (1)