CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tree Hugging Scientifically Proven to Improve Your Health

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 6,671
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,838,968

Re: Tree Hugging Scientifically Proven to Improve Your Health

think of how great it'd be to start seeing tree-huggers everywhere! Would be hard not to smile. (Of course you first have to experience what that's all about, so I wish that happiness on others. ) I have recently, well, since spring, often stopped in the ravine near my home, and put my arms around a tree. Or just leaned ny forehead against one, for a few moments. It's good to take off the shoes, to do this; then you get the earthing benefits too. For me, connecting with a tree is like meeting a beloved elder. In every critical time of my life, I have noticed that there is always a tree, (well, all of them, but) one particular tree, since we are so self-and one other-focussed, that I find myself being bathed in; that provides a strong feeling of support. Lately, there's a very tall one, in the garden behnd the rehabilitation centre where my companion is learning to walk.
Just to sit out there, and gaze at this tree, which has seen a lot come and go, and kind of anchors the building and the little back garden- is a healing balm.

I'm always happy to read that there's some new "proof" lol also, of the efficacy of homepathics. Sad isn't it, how much the Rockefeller name, just for one example, gets linked with suppression of the good, the fair and the affordable.

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)