CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shortcut to EFT Phrases

Iolite Views: 1,836
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,838,214

Re: Shortcut to EFT Phrases

Thank you for finding this and posting!!! This will be really helpful for everyone. I can't wait to try this on Max and Bounder. After almost 5 years, Max is still anxious around Bounder and kind of afraid of him. Before that, Max never had a problem with Bounder. Shortly after we moved, Bounder was outside until very late. I kept getting up and going to the front door to check to see if he had come home. Then about 2 or 3 am he finally came home. I headed to the kitchen to get a quick drink of water before heading back upstairs to bed and all of a sudden I heard growling, hissing and screaming. Bounder had attacked poor Max. I really think it was a case of misplaced aggression and Max was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor Max gets anxious if Bounder even comes near him. Our dog Willow, who LOVES Max, has become his protector and will put herself between them when she sees Bounder getting anywhere near him. She'll even run to investigate if she hears any growling and hissing.

I've been trying to help Max get over his trauma, anxiety and fear against Bounder. I've attempted tapping for Max and Bounder. Maybe this short cut will help even more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)