CureZone   Log On   Join
is this morgellons

Views: 19,459
Published: 13 y

is this morgellons

Hi, I am a 19 yr old female from Texas and it has been an unfortunate one for me. I have gotten a little ill and have been seeing things I can not explain two weeks after adopting a very sick puppy full of parasites. I don't know the correlation between what is going on with me and the puppy but I do know I did spend considerable time with her than my fiancé who does not show any signs of anything. It started with a sore throat and not having a bowel movement for a few days. When I did it  was an orange color and a little painful to defecate. Then I experienced bouts of diarrhea and constipation interchangeably. During this period and before, I was not eating properly and extremely stressed, I'm not sure if stress could have made my body more prime to get an attack from a foreign body. I have been bit from small shiny black wingless bugs that I suspect was fleas...during this time I did not notice much symptoms just stress and anxiety. A week or two later I experienced the symptoms I mentioned above, during this period I had excess drooling  and developed a rash on my back from a source I did not know of; however, that day my back grazed a tree leaves at a friends house in the same spot the rash surfaced. I have chronic bloating, sometimes I see glitter, black specks, little white egg looking things on back or face...I suspect they fall from my hair along with strange white strands in which I do not know if they came from environment or what. My ears feel a little clogged like something is in there, and also my mucus in nasal passages is white and sticky. my eyes have discharge throughout the day and sometimes an orange substance coats my eyelash and then fully coats it then I have to wipe it out...I have also experienced excessive mucus discharge from my vaginal area and a yellow frothy discharge as well. I have noticed red small bumps with yellow center and patch of dry skin on my upper arms especially...there was one accompanying with a lump that itch a little. I'm not sure if this is the beginning stages of the disease but I don't think that these are skin mites from the dog because they do not strive on humans for long. I know I don't have the lesions and pain but I have felt crawling sensations sometimes. I also do not believe it is full blown because I was nt extremely immunocompromosed the onset of this...if it is indeed the M word. I really need help in potentially eradicating this before it gets out of hand...I'm going to take a parasitic cleanse...I really want to be myself again and live life.  I'll show you what comes from nose sometimes? Sent from my iPhone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)