CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will Zymex II kill roundworms, ascaris? Dr. Sutter please

little fox Views: 11,123
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,363,725

Re: Will Zymex II kill roundworms, ascaris? Dr. Sutter please

1 2 3 4 I declare a worm war! Check out the life cycle of Ascaris (roundworm) they don't stay in the small intestine. This is part of what makes them so resistant. Once they hatch in the intestine they migrate in the blood stream to the lungs. You cough them up and swallow them-introducing them back to the GI. Also when you lay still at night you may notice odd wiggles/twitches in your muscles, etc. This would obviously be the result of the hatch-lings not making it to the lungs. They eventually migrate back to the abdomen and there is a duct beside the gall bladder that they use to get back in the intestines. I became aware of it because adults were escaping my attempts to end them. I have had this going on for several years. You have to be smarter and know more about these things than you ever wanted to. Also I read that Zymax II isn't systemic. So if you are dealing with repeat infections., you better diversify your treatment for systemic and clearing the intestines of parasites. Get on a herbal parasite cleans(that is systemic) and stay on it consistently for a long period of time. Give it a year or more.
Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)