CureZone   Log On   Join
Tetanus. Worried/ Rusty Blade. Need advice!!

synikk Views: 4,426
Published: 13 y

Tetanus. Worried/ Rusty Blade. Need advice!!

Not sure if i posted this in the right place but anyways..

4 days ago i cut myself somehow. It is about a 2 inch cut down my right pelvic area. I was really drunk at the time and to be honest i don't even remember how it happened -_- (yes, scary)

I know i was in the backyard of my friends house for awhile and there is alot of old rusty junk there, so I am pretty worried. I woke up the following day to find the cut. There was no visible tear on my pants nor was there much any blood. Just this 'clean' looking slice down the right side under my pants.

So now I'm scared of tetanus, but I'm kind of more scared of being vaccinated or subjected to hospitals... especially after researching into it. I 'think' i may have been re-immunized within the past 5 years as I went to emergency several times for cut/wounds... and i am just hoping they forced me to get a shot then, but I really don't know :/ (I tend to want to reject being injected with things from doctors :/ so i may have rejected it)

anyways, I've been washing it everyday (since the 8-10 hours after it probably occured when i woke up to find it) and it looks, ok now. It's scabbing up finally (the day I found it it didnt even look like I bled at all. This is the strangest cut ever)

but the third day and now the fourth day im getting some neck pain and im therefore really scared. I've been taking vitamin c (about 2000mg a day) and ecanecea and green tea extracts in attempt to boost my immune system but im worried. I have a wiiide range of other health problems (undiagnosed) so any kind of risk is really dangerous for me.

what should I do ? Is it too late to even consider an ER visit would help me? What natural things can I do? I put a bit of vitamin d/a ointment on it a few times. and some hydrocortisone 1% the day i found it after washing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)