CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ill just post evidence here..they DO WORK

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

brad ati Views: 3,314
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,797,510

Re: ill just post evidence here..they DO WORK

I've noticed in the skeptic's message that they didn't personally see one in action or try one. Nor do they have any familiarity w/ electrolysis. While I have personally watched these units in action @ the Folk life festival in Seattle on display, I have not had my feet in one yet to try it myself. Reporting on what I saw, the volume of material (waste matter? it certainly looked like it) that over 30 minutes collected in and on the surface of the water was much too extensive to be present w/o a physical body to precipitate out of. the plates/ electrodes would have to be extremely dirty, encrusted, and corroded to produce near that volume of detritus. I have done experiments w/ electrolysis using stainless steel plates at close proximity (3/32") to each other w/ both 12v dc and 120v ac and they both give off hydrogen gas as the water molecules are separated into their 2 components, but the water stays clear, except for the fine mist of bubbles near and on the plates, w/ No visible byproducts over a 15 minute period. the quoted information regarding electrolysis is misleading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)