CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are Foot Baths real or gimmick?

Views: 3,593
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,820,661

Re: Are Foot Baths real or gimmick?

I have done them and they are 100 percent for real, no gimmicks.

here is this same guy again who denounces things without trying them. there are not enough hydroxides to make scum from the plastic containers. also, people report that much less noticeable change in the water occurs with repeated sessions. you can do it in a porcelain bath tub and see that the container has little to do with what appears in the water. or just wash your feet first.

not only are they real, but if you have adrenal problems, be very careful to not overdo them. the first session i had i did for too long and it took me a week to recover. subsequent sessions i did for the recommended amount of time.

the color of the water is really not related to the issue of how effective they are.

all you have to do to prove it to yourself is go to one of these spas that have the machine, usually they charge 20-40 dollars per session. the new units aren't that expensive on ebay, usually under a grand.

the initial technology was used by the australian army to deal with chemical weapons in the field.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)