CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: homeopathic medicine for candida

feo66 Views: 6,058
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,819,828

Re: homeopathic medicine for candida

Homeopathy can treat anything, provided the correct remedy is used to the symptoms.

Homeopathy is based on the fact the "like cures like". It is the symptoms that matter, not the label of the conditions.

The Unda line is a combination remedy that has several classical "single" remedies included. Not as powerful as the single remedies...more of a shot-gun approach.

I have personally tried both combination homeopathy and single remedies working with a homeopath.

They are very powerful, actually too powerful for my case (adrenal fatigue). They seemed to stimulate my immune system, even though I now know I was several deficient in magnesium and other minerals at the time.

I felt great for a while, and then crashed because the "instructions" from the homeopathy were more that I had the minerals stores to cope with.

This happened twice for me. 2004 and 2007.

It was sort of like beating a dead horse in my case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)