CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: foot odor: emergency!!

Odoralmostgone Views: 4,115
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 560,558

Re: foot odor: emergency!!

Hello,

i'm not sure if you rather live everyday with this odor than to try everything posible to solve it. I have lived with this problem everyday of my life as far I can remember since 2002. i has ruined my whole life, i'm 28 now. Searching online i found a lot of people talking about Robinul. I first went to a podiastrist, he precribed a roll on solution called Formaldehyde 10%, told me to use it for 3 days and then once every other day. I used this for a whole week. I made my soles look crack but I did not sweat as much! it solve it above 50%. Still i smelled. next step was to go to my general doctor, paid a co-paid and ask him to write me up a presciption for Robinul. First time I took it was at night, about 9pm, then at about 8am the next morning. That day i would say my sweating was 80% less! I smelled very little. But, I had really dry hands and eyes. My main concern are my feet! I was drier under my arms also. The next day i only took 1 pill at about 8am. I cannot believe how little I sweat, still had dry eyes and puffy hands. The third day, I did the same, 1 pill around the same time! All I have to say is that i'm happy! I have tried everything you can imagine. i have been thru soooo much because of this problem and nasty smell that followed me everywhere all the time. I'm sarting to get my life back slowly. I hope this helps others.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)