CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting thing I experienced

sobeman88 Views: 5,139
Published: 13 y

Interesting thing I experienced

So ive been on these forums for months and months trying to figure out the deal with my body. Ive been through every conclusion like adrenal fatigue, candida, thyroid problems, you name it, ive thought of it.

But i think its my liver! Yesterday I took some Milk Thistle for the first time in my life. I thought why not right? I only took 20mg which is small amount. I was amazed! My Depression was uplifted within 15 minutes. I had bowel movements which were kind of loose, but thats awesome considering my bowels were frozen before hand. I had more energy and felt great.

Is it possible that the liver can contribute to depression, weight loss, low energy, bad skin, and anything else thats bad for our body? Thats another thing, my skin on my face became slightly more hydrated and not as dry.

Is Milk Thistle really this strong? Im just shocked at what I experienced after years of trying everything! I mean everything. I wasnt absorbing any nutrients, NOTHING. And Milk Thistle in a small amount made me feel this great?!?

Can anybody help on this one?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)