CureZone   Log On   Join
what supplements can I take to beat candida and mold?

MickLabib Views: 4,174
Published: 13 y

what supplements can I take to beat candida and mold?

I live in Egypt, and for the past 5 years I have been very sick: depression, hypertension, hypothyroid, severe dry eyes, severe joints pain (but I already have joints problems so might not be related), fatigue, lack of concentration and feeling so stupid. To name a few!

discovered, just 1 week ago, that under the papers on my walls there are HUGE growth of black mold :(, sunshine never reaches my room and the humidity is alot in it. The air conditioner was a disaster, it was so dirty and I had no idea that it could be cleaned like that (I did it anyway).
I got a cleaning product called dettol, which is very strong, and I cleaned all those walls. But I'm still sick, a little better though.

I moved to another room, a sunny room but I have to take my bed, my computer and my desk. There is no mold in this room but I'm still sick.
--
I don't know what to do, I can't live in another apartment, can't burn those stuff of my room. I don't know what else can be done, I'm not functional, I'm half dead :(
--

But the room I moved to is mold free, although that I moved my desk and bed from the moldy one.

I started taking probiotics, olive leaf extract, Maca extracts and I take garlic powder too. Should I take immunity system supplements?
I heard that if the one has a strong immunity he/she can fight off candida/mold.
Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)