CureZone   Log On   Join
My First Liver flush

Mista X Views: 2,472
Published: 18 y

My First Liver flush

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I did not think that this was going to work, but I am now a very true believer of Liver Flushing. In fact, I will be performing this type of cleansing on a regular basis. Not be disgusting but let me just tell you that I just finihed using the bathroom (my 3rd time since starting the flushing procedure last night) and this time around, I netted quite a few more stones than the first. In fact, I do not think that I am done yet.

My second time using the bathroom, I netted a sizeable amount of stones, some large about the size and diameter of a nickel or slightly larger to smaller ones about the size of pea and smaller. Anyway, my third trip, which was mostly fluid and not mixed with bowel, was very, very successful.

Also, I had collected some type of gelatious material that seemed to have some type of organism embedded on the surface. I do not know what to make of it, but just looking at it really gave me the scare as to think that something like this is actually living (and dying) within my body. The organism is truly foreign and I do not recall seeing anything like this from all of my college years of taking biology classes. The organism is brown and has many, many tendrils. It's obvious that it is not part of my body (at least I hope that it's not be falling apart) and I just wish that I had a micro- or stero- scope to view this more closely.

Would anyone have any idea if photos of such organisms are located within the photo section? And if so, could you direct me. I'd like to see if what I have matches to anything else that someone else may have discovered.

Sceptic no more!!! I am a true believer.

I will try and upload some photos if I can. Can someone tell me the best way to preserve these specimens?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)