CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feel like I still have to pee; can only finish peeing standing up (I'm a woman).

Roooth Views: 25,116
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,803,127

Re: Feel like I still have to pee; can only finish peeing standing up (I'm a woman).

Yup, my UTI's are similar - I don't have the burning but I have the urgency. Mine could get pretty severe, to the extent that I couldn't work, go out, sleep b/c the urgency and discomfort was so bad. I've had them all my life. I went to the hospital instead of kindergarten.

My chronic UTI's are how I got into alternative health since the docs couldn't fix me, Antibiotics stopped working and I was getting desparate. I've learned a few things since then. I can treat a single incident easily with the UTIREPORT.PDF I've posted on this site (search my posts for a link) or now I can pre-emptively get rid of it with Echinacea Tea.

Even since then, I've learned more. The whole body & symptoms are connected and I've come to realize that my chronic constipation which never caused a direct problem may be a big player. Through general cleansing, my situation has improved. I can still cure flare ups, but I've more of an interest in improving my overall health so I don't have to battle UTI's constantly.

If or when you're at the same point, I'd suggest going to the Natural Healing forum (or the Schulze Forum s if you like) to learn more about cleansing and building the immune system. The basics are that if you're not having a BM 2-3 times daily (one after each meal), you are constipated and should cleanse with this goal in mind. The basics for health are bowel cleansing, superfood and Echinacea for immune system health. On top of that, you can clean organs individually - liver or kidneys. A kidney cleanse would help you feel a good deal better. My pdf file has a broth that will give you a kidney flush, as will eating a whole watermelon.

Anyway, some stuff to think about. Good health and good luck!

~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)