CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help my kids detox from chemtrail poisoning

Views: 4,703
Published: 13 y

Please help my kids detox from chemtrail poisoning

Hi all,

I am a fellow chemtrail sufferer and would be activist.

I say would-be, b/c at the moment I have my hands full with a six year and old barely three year old twins, all three of which suffer various infirmities, mercury poisoning, chronic diarrhea, ADHD-type manifestations, etc.

We have been using biomedical treatments such as are used with autism to restore their health...Andrew Cutler's mercury chelation protocol and Specific Carbohydrate Diet for digestive health. We have tried various supplements, enzymes, etc.

They do very well for the most part, symptoms subside - on sunny days.

But....on chem-cloud days....the regress. And as rainy days turn into weeks, they regress even more.

Major symptom: pupil dilation. This bothers me to no end. It has bothered me since my first born son was two months old, I noticed it. He was born in 2005. Could have been mercury related from birth, however, it does seem now to be very consistent with heavy spray days.

They are so tiny, only 30 pounds....they apparently do not have the same level of antioxidants as other kids their age who are not on the spectrum....they cannot tolerate this chemical concoction.

I need help. I need to know what I can do to help them detox from barium, and whatever else they put in these goddamned chemtrails.

Please advise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)