CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: (graphic) - Can someone tell me what this may be? Lyme, parasite or liver tissue?

iLyme Views: 29,913
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,416,984

Re: (graphic) - Can someone tell me what this may be? Lyme, parasite or liver tissue?

Doing an study on Lyme, Mercury and Polyps (all of issues I am likely still dealing with, I came across this article which talks about Lyme for Cysts/Blebs/or Polyps. But this specific article mentions "granule clumps" of the young spirochetes of Lyme.

But it seems your dealing with something larger. Like the one replyer said: a "fluke worm" perhaps. I don't know.

"I am convinced that they [the "young" spirochetes] are formed within the tissues--probably from the granule clumps--and that it is only at a later stage and under certain conditions that they grow to full size..."
Leishman WB. The Horace Dobell lecture on an experimental investigation of Spirochaeta duttoni, 1920 the Lancet, 2:1237-1244 (Noted in Spirochetal Cysts, L-Forms, and Blebs Observations from 1905 to 2005)

i may be a little bit hypochondriactic but dealing with ... something

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)