CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recent diagnosis after a year of pain - Advice needed

kirtenkermy Views: 7,274
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,759,662

Re: Recent diagnosis after a year of pain - Advice needed

I have had costochondritis for about two years, but only had it diagnosed a week ago. I was told there was no cure, so I have been extremely frustrated, because the pain can be really awful. I have been applying heat but it hasn't had much effect. HOWEVER, this morning, quite by accident, I discovered a wonderfully effective treatment- frozen cubes of aloe-vera "goo" and lavender! All are anti-inflammatory. Just place the cube on the sore area and let it melt. The relief is sublime :) :)

Here's the recipe:

Take two (or more) stalks from an aloe vera plant (take from the outer layers, they are more mature), and slice off the skins with a knife. Be careful, because the goo inside is very slippery. In a bowl, add together all the clear aloe-goo, a few tsps of dried lavender and about 16 drops of lavender oil. Put everything in a blender and whizz until smooth and slightly frothy. Then pour into an ice tray, freeze, and use as needed. I tried it three hours ago, and haven't had any hint of pain since.... I feel like a different person!!!

Try it out and let me know what you think!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)