CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting have large bowel movements

Jason2112 Views: 2,366
Published: 13 y

Starting have large bowel movements

Hi. Yet another embarrassing subject... :p

I'm in my 40s and have started to have really large bowel movements. They're large enough to clog the toilet and are probably twice the size they used to be. Its not all the time but probably every other one is huge. Other than the size, they appear to be normal (no blood, mucus, etc). They're not unusually wide or anything, but really long and there's a lot of it. I have no problems going or anything either.

My diet is the same, no different medications, and I probably go once a day (sometimes twice). I can't think of any different patterns of eating or anything. The only difference I can think of is that I used to exercise more but the last year has been pretty busy so I'm working out about half as much.

My energy level has been down a bit, but other than that, I feel fine. Anyone have any ideas why they've become so large? Is there possibly some problem where I'm not digesting food properly or something? My weight hasn't dropped or anything. In fact, I've maybe gained about 10 lbs in the last year or two.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)