CureZone   Log On   Join
Glioblastoma Multiforme IV - Cottage Cheese & Flaxseed oil

Kelly Views: 17,367
Published: 22 y

Glioblastoma Multiforme IV - Cottage Cheese & Flaxseed oil

On February 10th 2002 I brought my husband to the emergency room with a splitting headache and projectile vomiting. We thought it was a bad migraine but later found out that it was a brain tumor.

On February 12th he had surgery and the surgeon told us and the lab work later confirmed that he had a Glioblastoma Multiforme IV.

It is the most deadly and fast moving brain tumor you can have. The surgeon removed all of the tumor he could see. The doctor told our family that Tom had about 26 weeks to live if he didn?t take any radiation and if he did take radiation it might give him a year. Tom was in the hospital for eight days. We were not sure what to do so we took the doctor's referral and went to radiation about a week after he got out of the hospital. Tom only took five days of radiation and it made him feel terrible, and sapped all of his energy.

We are Christians and knew that we needed to seek the Lord's guidance in this crisis. So we went to our Church and had Tom anointed with oil and hands laid on in prayer by the elders of the Church (James 5:14). After that some friends came forward and told us of some alternative ways people were fighting and winning the battle against cancer. Since the doctors did not hold out any hope we decided to throw our lot in with the holistic treatments and did not take anymore radiation. We started the holistic regimen in March.

Tom's three month MRI looked good, his brain was clean and the hole where they removed the tumor was empty except for a tiny line around a portion of the inside of the hole. The doctor said that it could be scar tissue, a benign bit of tumor or a regrowth of the Glioblastoma.

At the six month MRI his brain was completely clean. There was no cancer at all. The doctor said that it was a miracle. In 14 years of practice he had not seen anything like it.

This is what we did:

Take 1/4 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese and mix it with 1 tablespoon Flaxseed oil and eat it twice a day.

Take Three 750 mg Shark Cartilage capsules three times a day

Take a Borage Oil and CoQ10 supplement

Drink plenty of water

Try to get light exercise like walking

Get some sunlight

I also eat fo/cc twice a day with my husband. I'm trying to get my kids to eat it too.

Tom walks at least 4 miles a day now and has started lifting weights too.

We are having good results with the flax oil/cottage cheese, and will keep it up for the rest of our lives. -

Kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)