CureZone   Log On   Join
New product to try...

BlauweWitte Views: 4,618
Published: 13 y

New product to try...

Hi everyone,
I am hoping that I might be of some help. I don't
suffer from eczema or psoriasis,but I know plenty of people who do. I do have stretch marks, Rosecea and very sensitive skin.
I have always loved growing and using herbs for all kinds of purposes and I did a lot of research on the properties of plants. I ended up making simple skin creams that used my three favourite herbs and discovered that friends with skin issues found it very soothing and healing. I am not saying it's a cure, only that
this particular blend seems to make a difference for people suffering from skin irritations including eczema. The herbs are Calendula, Heartsease (viola tricolor) and Plantago (plantain).
I only recently decided to try and make a cream that I could sell on a larger scale and reach many more people suffering. I know there are a ton of options out there and my little cream may get lost in the fray, but I figure it's worth a try.
I make my creams and lotions using only natural ingredients. I firmly believe that the products available on store shelves have ingredients that make skin conditions worse. Imagine putting formaldehyde on your skin for instance? Never mind all the dermatologists out there giving people Cortisone despite all the side effects.
So...when I was looking for ingredients (besides my herbal trio I chose only things that help soothe skin. Now I have 3 different creams (hand,body and face) and 2 solutions for cleansing, a bar for baths and a foaming face cleanser. I added the cleansing products because, once again, soaps are irritating to people with skin issues and they end up having to fight the effects of the soap as well as the inflammation.
I just launched a website to show my products (I call them Ice) and you can visit it here:
http://blauwe-witte.com/

I hope I can help everyone who can't take perfect skin for granted.

Cheers,
Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)