CureZone   Log On   Join
Let there be Liquidarians before the Breatharians cometh

Elohimself144 Views: 13,320
Published: 13 y

Let there be Liquidarians before the Breatharians cometh

I have a few questions about becoming Liquidarian.

I am a Fruitarian. I live on the Low Fat 80 10 10 Diet, aka Calories from Carbohydrates Diet. On this I thrive. I live on bananas dates and honey, with lots of water. I also partake of other occasional fruits to make the experience of eating more interesting. I deeply recommend the 801010 diet to everyone, especially those who seek to be liberated from food and become breatharian.
There are a few problems i run into as a fruitarian:
I don't enjoy pooping. Even though i partake of the best food that the earth doth provide, i still feel weighted down by the excrement of fruit. When i wash my bowels clean, i blossom even brighter than i do when i am just being fruitarian.
I must drink lots of water when eating lots of bananas and dates because bananas n dates don't have much water, so one becomes easily dehydrated on them (bananas and dates are the ideal because of their carb content)

I have begun moving towards liquidarian. Seeking juices and liquids that provide good carb content. that way i wont have as much poop, i will stay hydrated, and my body will have more energy from effortless digestion.

My questions are:
Do smoothies count as liquid?
What are some liquids or juices that provide a lot of carbs?

I guess smoothies make it easier for the body to digest - less calories are devoted to chewing, to digesting, and thus to assimilating and eliminating.

Honey is 100% carbs

I read a page on liquidarianism that said the liquids should have a denser consistency than water or it will be difficult.

What i plan on doing is to keep the same foods except to make them into smoothies and drinking many juices. I live in Hawaii so i have a lifetime supply of Coconuts Bananas and Honey blessed by the Angels of Sun and Water, swaying in the Pure Virgin Air of the Pacific, and the Fire of Life doth burn steadily in them. All thy Fruit shall be fresh from the Trees of Life.

Banana Smoothies with Coco Water and Honey. Orange Juice. Fresh Squeezed Cherimoya, Soursop, Noni, Pineapple, Dragonfruit and the smoothies thereof.

For all the lands of the Earth doth provide the fruits most suitable for thine own environment. Seek therefor the fruits of the trees that grow mightily in thy lands which thou doth inhabit, and thou shalt be blessed.

Leave off thy lamentations and doubts towards my will and my plan. I seek not thy criticism, but to partake of thy wisdom, thine insight, and a helping hand from thee, from thou who art kindred to my presence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)