CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible that oil pulling makes gum worse?

glacier921 Views: 17,872
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,795,827

Re: Is it possible that oil pulling makes gum worse?

HAHA academic? Thx, I just want to give every single detail out there so people can understand every aspect. It would be nice if other people did the same too. I have read through the forums many times, for hours without posting. A lot of questions, very little response, very little details. I am going all out and make the claim that if everyone shares their illnesses in the fullest details along with the medicinal protocols they practice then we can probably have a cure for cancer by now!

Anyways, I hope you're right. I really want to experience the great claims of oil pulling. Oh one more thing, for people who do oil pulling for their gum, you guys really should try bowel toleration of vitamin C. It really helps control my gum bleeding. I use the ascorbic powder mixed with baking soda powder. It is almost tasteless and does not give you the bloating feeling that pure ascorbic acid powder does. Hope everyone recovers. Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)