CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! How to remove penicillium mold spores.

Tizona Views: 17,168
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,794,862

Re: Help! How to remove penicillium mold spores.

get yourself a UV air purifier

I'm done with hepa filters! In my opinion they work well for a while, but eventually the mold starts to grow in them. I don't care what the hepa people say, eventually mold colonies to grow in those filters.

UV-C light at the wavelength of 253.7 nm has been scientifically proven to destroy mold spores.that's what they use in laboratories and hospitals that absolutely must stay clean. placing an air purifier in your house with UV-c germicidal technology will definitely help you

You might try washing your clothes using the formula I posted in the thread below this one

you might also consider moving again. And this time getting rid of literally everything you possibly can get rid of. Just start completely new in a place you ABSOLUTELY KNOW for sure is mold free.it's very possible the place you are living in right now is also contaminated with mold, just at a very low level. That's kind of what my intuition is telling me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.163 sec, (1)