CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: by the way

happydog Views: 4,552
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 179,414

Re: by the way

You can post your questions here: //www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=733 and get all the details about how they do it. I'm not sure. From what I remember the dentist saying, they drill a tiny hole into the space to find out if it's mushy inside. Very low tech but very easy to diagnose that way. Something like 80 or 90 percent of the time they're bad.

I'm like you, I didn't know much about it and didn't want to know about it because I thought it didn't apply to me. BUT, I'm so glad I had it done! It was cheap, and they healed up really really fast.

I would be skeptical too except for what I saw with my own hands. When you do read about it, it makes a lot of sense. And yeah, everybody has their wisdom teeth pulled by a regular dentist with no problems. They also spend millions of dollars on Arthritis drugs thirty years later too. Hey, it's just part of growing old right? Just like gallbladder surgery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)