CureZone   Log On   Join
Can hemorrhoids make it hard to pass gas/stool?

Views: 74,948
Published: 13 y

Can hemorrhoids make it hard to pass gas/stool?

Hi,
Over the past few days I have been constipated and having to strain quite a bit to go. I haven't been eating much (maybe half-meal a day) due to intestinal worry, and have been passing ribbon-like stools, although some of them were decently substantial. Over the past day It has become hard even to pass gas. It feels like a trap door has closed inside my anus, and I have to push twice as hard as usual just to pass gas.

Is it possible I gave myself internal hemorrhoids that are making it harder to go? How about stressing the sphincter muscle itself? I have not been passing blood, but occasionally I will feel stingy sensations just inside the anus, and maybe a tad bit of soreness.

If it is a simple solution, what should I do to restore normal function? Any opinions are appreciated. I'm getting really worried about this and it's effecting my sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)