CureZone   Log On   Join
resolve herpes the real deal...don't fall for it!!!

Views: 30,598
Published: 13 y

resolve herpes the real deal...don't fall for it!!!

i haven't been on this forum in a while. however, i just want to say how disgusted i am by the advertisements for resolve herpes on here.

people, i personally used resolve herpes back in 2009. it doesn't work. take it from someone who took it, posted a blog about it, and did the same time with a lot of other people who decided to track progress online on a site called the hub.

we paid the $299, and the extra money to get the booster.

while we're at it:

bht doesn't work either. i tried that.

i will tell you what has been working for me:

i found that what i was eating triggered outbreaks. through trial and error:

I found that ompletely cutting out corn syrup out of my diet (no soda, no grape jelly etc) and taking 2000 mg lysine in the morning on an empty stomach significantly reduced my breakouts to a bare minimum.

when i feel an outbreak coming on, i up my lysine dosage to 2000 mg twice a day and fortunately for me i respond to valtrex so i take 1000 mg of valtrex once a day for two days and that pretty much ends the outbreak.

there is no cure but there is a feasible way of living with it.

please don't listen to the rest of these companies posing as real people, i've spent the money and done the work for almost 23 years (really!). none of it works.

just figure out what triggers your outbreaks and go from there. there are still real people on this forum that care.

feel free to contact me if you have any questions. i will answer you because this is just ridiculous!

smh!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)