CureZone   Log On   Join
Demodex treatments

Biancadelarosa Views: 6,525
Published: 13 y

Demodex treatments

I've been having illnesses over the last few years and my immune system has gotten pretty bad,so has my skin. I had some Acne as a teen but nothing like what I'm seeing now. Well I got pneumonia recently and noticed what looked like little pieces of cotton fuzz in my hair. Gross. Went to the doctor and showed her my face and some itchy spots on my legs. She gave me protopic. It cause the problem to get worse. So I went back and she gave me some more cream. It took twelve tubes but it helped, sorta. Then I found out about demodex. So I've been taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, borax baths, using cold cream and taking vitamins b 100 complex and prenatal vitamins along with fish oil geltabs. It is working well .i was using teatree oil so much,with much success, that I ran out. So I took my lusters sheen spray and sprayed that on my face and hair. I coul literally feel them running out of my pores trying to migrate. Crazy!!! So I looked in my closet and found some braid sheen spray that I use when I do cornrows and tried that. Boy did that work.now my Acne is much better( about halfway gone). If you try the spray you will make your face look so much better. Don't be alarmed if you actually see the try to escape. It's still creeping me out. Look in the black hair section to find it. And remember that riboflavin diffiency allows them to grow and multiply. Boost those vitamins!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)