CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anybody else....

mzcappy Views: 6,218
Published: 13 y

Has anybody else....

I'm a 19 year old college student. I live in a very busy city. I work as a cashier so I always have somebody looking at me. I have a major hair problem. I have very thick, dark, coarse, black hair. I have it EVERYWHERE! On my arms,lower and upper legs, On the front of the thighs, on my toes, my knuckles, underarms, very badly under my face near the neck, and on the sides of my face, I mean EVERYWHERE! I've been like this since I was about ten. I used to hide behind my hair, letting it hang around my face. I really dislike doing anything in public because I have anxiety about people looking at me. I try to use makeup to cover it. But it doesnt work so well. I have a VERY low self-esteem because of my hair problem. I know there are solutions. I've gotten a few different hormonal test done and the doctors have said that my hormones are fine. So it must be genetic. I'm just so tired of having to deal with this. I want to have the "umph" to try differnt things, to be in public with no problem, to trust that somebody can truely love me and not be settling when they are in a relationship with me, and not cut my self short, I want to be normal. I've been having suicidal thoughts lately, and i just want to know if there is anybody else out there with this problem who has ever felt the same way, And what you/they have done to get through. Anybody please help....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)