CureZone   Log On   Join
#9. Another good one. Getting better one by one

straightflush Views: 1,339
Published: 13 y

#9. Another good one. Getting better one by one

Well, day of #9. My last three flushes have been very intense. Major releases of stones, bile, candida, flukes, and chaff. I got nauseous and threw up about two hours after I went to bed after downing the OO (Olive-Oil) mixture. I have been playing with the recipe for about two months now and I think I finally have it down. I've been recording everything I've done a week up to the flush through the flush and recording the results. That has really helped me hone in on what has helped and what has not. I highly recommend people do this. Anyway, I used 4oz. OO, 2oz. lemon juice, 4oz. grapefruit juice, and about a teaspoon of crushed ginger. I shook it up several times over 15 minuts in a Nalgene bottle and downed it within about 5 minutes. It went down a little smoother than previous recipes, but it is still the hardest part for me. The ginger gave the mixture an interesting peppery/smoky flavor. It was ok. I didn't even come close to becoming nauseous. I slept a little better but still tossed and turned a bit despite taking 12mg. of melatonin which usually knocks my ass out and I sleep like a baby. The melatonin didn't seem to do anything. I did my usual 20 OO (Olive-Oil) sized caps of ES once at 6, once at 8, once at 6am. That was really working well for me so I dind't take the fourth dose. I passed about 20 pea sized stones, a ton of chaff, a few dead flukes (I haven't eaten tomotoes in over a week), and a ton of toxic smelling bile. Then I did a few enemas which produces a lot more small stones and bile etc. Feeling drained today.

I am finally starting to notice major strides in my health. My Acne is greatly improved, which is saying a ton because I've suffered from that since about age 15 and I'm now 38. By far my major issue. Now, after 9 flushes my skin looks a lot better and I don't have to work hard at all to maintain a nice complexion. I still want to make some more progress, but I cannot tell you guys how happy I am about this improvement. My energy has increased probably about 15%. I'm noticing some other small improvements but those are the two most noticable ones. I have a little excema like rashes around my eyes that have been very tenacious, but seem to be getting better. I think my immune system is getting a little stronger too as my last cold was very mild and people in my office were hit a lot harder by it than I was. Maybe just coincidence.

Anyway, I'm posting this mainly to get this off my chest as it feels good to do so, but more importantly to hopefully give some insight to others who may be either skeptical, need to make their own adjustments, or maybe just need a tad of positive reinforcement. I wish the best to all of you, keep on fighting the good fight!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)