CureZone   Log On   Join
Attention all morgs: legal information for class action representation

angrymorg Views: 8,833
Published: 13 y

Attention all morgs: legal information for class action representation

For months now CDC, Environmental Health and EPA all have pretty much washed their hands of responsibility to the outbreak of Morgellons and it's possilbe connection with the projected cloud seeding/chem trailing of either military or NCAR with the help of several statewide special interest groups who supply planes and aerosol dispersements 24/7 across the U.S. and worldwide. No one from the Attorney General office (who by the way knows about the neglect we are facing through medical professionals because they told me about it and said this did not surprise them) to the state or local offices throughout the chain of departments will talk about the matter. Aircrap.org claims there is a submission for an initiated proposal for the "The Planetary Population Protection & Atmospheric Air Purity Act," geared to reach every US senator and every member of the House of Representatives. Most of us are sick, many disabled and unemployed so it's hard to sit here and wait. After recently speaking to the Federal Attorney Generals office to let them know the wild goose chase I've been on for over two years now she advised me that really the only thing we are left with is legal action. As many of you know this has been difficult to get especially on a U.S. wide case. I am in touch with a firm in Denver, however, they are leaving a lot of the back work to me...I'm becoming too ill to continue to do all this alone. I've had little to no support, labs have been difficult to run tests that are not commercially standard. I do have a possible chemist and geo-engineer that may help in this circumstance, but this is still being discussed presently. If we can all come together we do have an option for a class action suit, but we have to come together or you can forget it. I've been digging away for a firm that might be able to handle this much better than who I'm currently with that has won cases under their belts, please look over the following and leave your name with Mr. Hannon if you want to see if we can get this firm interested in handling suit. I have already left a message, please explain you are with a community suffering with a new disease called Morgellons that you feel is related to an environmental contamination or those sick from chem trails. Also email me if you are on board so I know I'm not the only idiot trying to form a nationwide case. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Serving Clients in Colorado and Throughout the Midwest
Filing and pursuing a lawsuit can be expensive. For many, the high expense prevents them from holding a negligent entity accountable for their injuries through litigation. However, when an individual joins others who have been hurt in a similar manner by the same offender, all the injured people have an opportunity to recover in a class action lawsuit.

At The Hannon Law Firm, LLC, our legal team represents individuals and businesses in a range of class action matters. Since 1988, we have been working to help clients who suffered personal injuries and physical, economic or property damage by toxic chemical exposure recover compensation for their losses. Our attorneys represent clients in Denver and throughout the Midwest in class action lawsuits.

Lawyers Fighting for Justice
Our legal team has brought class action claims against a number of large companies and government entities across the country, including:

General Motors
Toyota
Asarco
Louisiana Pacific
Amoco
Public Service Company of Colorado
State Farm Insurance
Allstate Insurance
Farmers Insurance
We provide comprehensive legal services for personal injury and environmental law and individual and class action cases, as well as bad faith insurance claims.

Because class action cases can be expensive and time-consuming, many law firms do not handle them. The Hannon Law Firm, LLC, has the experience, knowledge, skill and resources to handle even the most complex class action matters. Our attorneys take pride in their dedication and persistence to the pursuit of justice.

Consult With a Skilled Litigator
For more information about class action lawsuits or to schedule a free initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 303-872-5172 or 866-385-2970. Our firm maintains offices in Denver and St. Louis, Missouri.

Website: http://www.hannonlaw.com/Practice-Areas/Class-Action-Lawsuits.shtml

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)