CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Poisons in the body of a holy person...

fledgling Views: 2,275
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,776,786

Re: Poisons in the body of a holy person...

We were visiting garage sales one hot day, and we stopped at a country home.

I said to the lady that I was parched, and could I please have a drink?

She came out with a pretty glass filled with a water that she had somehow processed, and a drop of Young Living lemon essential oil.

I gobbled it down.

Never has a glass of water satisfied me more. It was like a drink I had as a child, at the side of a highway in an area of waterfalls.

Fresh food has sometimes pleased me in the same way, long ago. I think it was stuff from micro-organism rich soil.

Your little one will never forget. Show her how to grow it herself, and she'll be your ambassador, forever.

One person can change the world...that's why we are stuck in some really stupid practices...comes along a guy who is determined to criticise gentle folk, and he plumps himself up as an orator, or writer...and it takes us generations to undo the harm (if we ever do). ...Like that inquisitor who wrote the 'Witches Bible' which turned religion to be all about sex.

I know some will strongly disagree with me, but I have spoken my true point-of-view. Maybe I'll create a ripple in human growth, I hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)