CureZone   Log On   Join
Steve.....

anonymous Views: 3,846
Published: 22 y

Steve.....

I'm sorry, but I just have to write. I think it's fantastic that you are going to do this in the hope of helping others. And there are many others out there who are so kindhearted, and generous with their time and contributions, it breaks my heart! I too lost a child to cancer. The sad fact is that Trillions of dollars are given to these Charity Organizations, and yet no cures are ever found, or even searched for with these monies. The only thing they seem to come up with are more drugs from which the pharmaceutical industry can profit off of our sick, dying loved ones. So far in my life, I've never known any one individual who has overcome Cancer using conventional medicine. Instead I've know several who've died because of greed, mistreatment, lies, and ignorance. When you begin looking into things, you realize that it's really not possible that so much money has already been given and there are no cures to show for it!

Sad as it is, we need to be much more careful who we support. And look into the facts, ask questions: "How much of the money given is used for charitable purposes? How much of it to pay salaries and overhead costs? Are the vast majority of the members of the organization Donating their time because they believe in the cause, or are they profiting from the contributions and being paid? What drug companies are affiliated with the organization or are doing research for it? How much have they received in donations over the past year, decade? Exactly what advances have they come up with?

Let's support only the organizations who are out there to help us out of compassion and kindness, where the members Donate their time because they believe in the cause and care about us - like CUREZONE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)