CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quick correction about Unyquity...Re: Post-Accutane Questions

Rink Hijinks Views: 7,046
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,767,387

Re: Quick correction about Unyquity...Re: Post-Accutane Questions

Wow, ray, you've definitely gone through quite the ordeal. I can't imagine having to go to the hospital with extreme Accutane symptons. I was kind of a basket case on Accutane. So it seems I should work on my colon issues first? Thank tackle the liver/kidneys?

I checked out the Dr. Schulze video you linked and I am pretty convinced that my colon is a major source of the problems. I certainly am nowhere near "normal," when it comes to frequency and consistency of bowel movements.

I am definitely going to go far more raw than I ever have in my life. Lately, I've been eating a ton of chia seed "gel" as well as organic hemp seeds and coconut oil. I assume that these are all fine to continue with?

At certain points in the last few years, I have gotten big into lifting, and therefore I adopted a bodybuilding diet, which as I'm sure you know, is protein and carbs in serious excess. But I am absolutely fine with cutting most meat out of my diet. What kind of meat is decent to eat? I would imagine sushi and sashimi? I basically only eat Tuna and Salmon sushi as they are my favorites. How about hard boiled eggs? I want to get an idea of what foods "should" be okay to try out on the path to wellness. Obviously, my body is different and will react accordingly, but any potentially safe choices that you've had success with, I'd love to hear.

Another question. I am quite sure I have candida overgrowth. Have you ever determined that you have this as well? Seeing as how we have had very similar symptoms, I was wondering if you have ever gone down the Candida diet route? Eating basically no sugar? If so, did it improve anything?

And lastly, thank you (both ray34 and Unyquity) for being so kind and genuine with your support and knowledge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)