CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am in a lot of pain please read this.

grzbear Views: 4,617
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,765,238

Re: I am in a lot of pain please read this.

This is just my opinion based upon the content of your post... you need to take what I say, using common sense, in order to *know* if it applies to you or not.

Sounds to me like you are doing way too frequent, and way too much *cleansing* and *flushing*, and you have whacked out your body's ability to digest anything...

The intestines are mucous membrane lined and you most likely have put your body's mucous membrane production, including those mucous membranes lining your respiratory tract, into overdrive in order for your body to protect the tissues from all of the *purging* and supplementation you are doing. Thus your *reflux symptoms, spitting up saliva and mucus.* Hopefully you have not damaged the mucous membranes and the intestinal cell walls yet.

Not to worry - you can heal them up real quick with a whole, non-denatured whey, colostrum, and\or raw dairy.

Stop ALL of the supplements, flushing, and cleansing and permit your body to come back into equilibrium.

You may have to give up solid food for a while in order to permit your digestive tract to heal itself up.

Again, I would say raw milk and dairy products including a good butter, as these will work the quickest IMO... however, if you choose to be a vegetarian, there are herbal options that will work too.

If after a few days you are still not digesting foods... be sure to eat some whole fats and oils with mineral rich vegetables, and\or sprinkle ACV, or lemon juice over them. You can use all kinds of peppers, and other spices that will help with digestion as well by stimulating gastric acid production.

At this point though, you very likely have arrested the natural acid\bicarb functions of your intestinal tract, so take it slow in order to minimize the possibility of causing more damage.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)