CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Thrombin Antithrombin Complex was the worst my Dr has ever seen!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Molly Bloom Views: 10,705
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,764,605

Re: My Thrombin Antithrombin Complex was the worst my Dr has ever seen!

You can lick this. All it takes is healthy weight, omega 3 fatty acids and regular or moderate exercise.

Fiber and vegetable proteins should be considered. Soy beans and other dry beans are an important source of plant based proteins and have beneficial biologic activities largely based on their fiber content that promotes a healthy digestive tract and reduces cholesterol.

I would strongly suggest you look into the Mediterranean Diet. Check out the Lyon Heart Study in relation. You want anti-inflammatories now, and this might be a good place for you to look.

Functional foods for you would be tea and chocolate (flavonoids), plant stanols and sterols. They reduce cholesterol uptake into the blood stream by displacing cholesterol from micelles in the gut lumen. Soy has favorable cardiovascular effects (esp if you are a woman). Nuts for sure. Limit alcohol.

For supplements, research Vitamins C, E and beta caroene. there is research out there that supports these. Plus Alpha lipoic acid. L-Arginine can improve coronary endothelial functions and reduce monocyle/endothelial cell adhesion.

PropionyL-Carnitine....sythesized in the body from lysine. People with severe congestive heart failure actually do well with this.

Vitamins B6 and B12 and Folic acid. Cannot stress this enough.

Coenzyme Q10 for oxidation.

Omega fatty acids, especially Fish Oil and Flaxseed oil (3's you need them). But beware, fish oil has antithrombin and antiplatelet effects and may also affect the INT, thus interacting with coagulents.

Botanicals can include Artichoke leaf, Garlic, Resveratrol....you need to look all these up.

Things to avoid would be Ephedra, Ginseng, Licorice root.

Other things: Chinese medicine, accupuncture. Perhaps you can seek out someone in Ayurveda too if you have access.

An finally, stress management. Full on guided meditation for one. Rhythmic breathing exercises would be great for this to get proper oxygen into your system. Always remember to use your support system for your mental health, don't every discount that.

This was not cut and paste, this came directly from me. It's from my studies in school.

Good luck to you. I know you can turn this around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)