CureZone   Log On   Join
Green stool

gull-able Views: 6,963
Published: 18 y

Green stool

Question for those of you more informed than I.....I completed my 3rd flush almost 3 weeks ago. All three flushes went well, with the first two generating a lot of large cholesterol covered stones. After the 2nd flush I felt great. 3 weeks later I did a 3rd flush and got a lot of small green stones, but only one brownish colored 1/2" diameter stone. Over the last 3 weeks I've felt more sluggish.....which I presume is part of the healing process. But what I can't explain is that my stool has been green colored now for 3 weeks. I drink only bottled water, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables + raw almonds......and take a flax oil supplement along with a multivitamin and digestive enzymes. I eat very little meat, but do occasionally eat a chip or some low fat ice cream....so my fat intake is only moderate and very little saturated fat.

Is the bile colored stool an indication that the gall bladder is pumping out more than a normal amount of bile each day?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)