CureZone   Log On   Join
My HEALING story

dennishardyND Views: 1,751
Published: 13 y

My HEALING story

My Healing story

2 ½ years a go I fell from a ladder and damage both my knees and my right ankle was hurt real bad, and after 6 months I was still in constant pain and lost 70% of the ankle range of motion.
Being a Holistic Dr. (ND, PhD) I started on a holistic program to repair my injuries.
Now everyone will agree that natural ways work great, but sometimes a person will not fully respond to treatment for reasons unknown. Five people could have the same health problem, they do the same holistic treatment and three will recover fully, one will get a little better and no change in one, (well I was the one that did not recover). This has been the great holistic mystery until a new major break though in natural medicine. I started taking two capsules a day of this new discovery and in 3 days I was out of pain and now have regained full range of motion in the ankle and both my knees are fine. I started going through my patient files and contacting patients that were not getting the desired results with natural methods. After being on this product for a while these patients were calling me telling me how much better they were, and not just with joint problems but with all kinds of health problems, liver problems, stomach problems, skin problems, they told me they had more energy were sleeping better and the list keeps growing.
Now we know why some people don’t respond to natural treatment is because their body’s natural cell replacement process is not functioning at optimum. This new product supports this process. Try Stemenhance for a few weeks and see what your body can do for you when this natural process is working as it is intended to.
Stem Enhance is a natural botanical extract that supports wellness by helping your body maintain healthy stem cell physiology. It is the very first product on the market from the latest phytoceutical product category called “stem cell enhancers”. What are stem cell enhancers?
Recent scientific developments have revealed that stem cells derived from your own bone marrow, travel throughout your body, and act to support optimal organ and tissue function. Stem cell enhancers are products that support the natural role of adult stem cells.
Why do I need this product?
As you age, the number and quality of stem cells that circulate in your body gradually decrease, leaving your body more susceptible to injury and other age-related health challenges.
Just as antioxidants are important to protect your cells from “free radical” damage, stem cell enhancers are equally important to support your stem cells in maintaining proper organ and tissue functioning in your body.
http://healthregained.stemtechbiz.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)