CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Friend says I'm an Aspergers

Storage-Girl Views: 2,400
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,752,334

Re: Friend says I'm an Aspergers

I understand exactly what you mean! Why does she think you have Asperger's? Are you technically-oriented? I am an adult female working in the computer field (engineer). A lot of folks in this field seem to have some level of Asperger's/Autism. I think I do, too - but, haven't ever went to be diagnosed.

I have been "shy" all of my life, so I don't know any different. Are you the same? Also, struggle a lot to know what to say - only to say something that makes me cringe later! YIKES! It isn't that I don't have anything to say - just sometimes nothing comes out. LOL

Also, think folks with Asperger's have strong interests. I have interests in technology, exercise and studying health/supplement topics. **I try to avoid these topics of conversation unless someone asks me, then I try to keep it short. (otherwise, it's easy to go overboard and freak folks out! - This is crucial in finding/keeping friends.

Let me know if any of these things seem similar to you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)