CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DESSAU: Drug Interactions Of Ivermectin

itchy and scratchy from mo Views: 7,370
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,753,312

Re: DESSAU: Drug Interactions Of Ivermectin

Don't use the Ivermectine. The first time I had scabies, I used it and Permethrine. They don't work. Take my advice below. I'm actually healed and a doctor told the woman that posted this, how to get rid of them.

I want to share how I got rid of scabies. I read on another site about this method and it worked. I've had them twice now, so I'm getting to be an old pro. Here are my tips and the method. I had them for 8 months the first time and thought I would go out of my mind. I tried every dumb doctor's method. I had them for 3 weeks the second time after listening to Diane on Topix.com.

1) For 10 days in a row, take 3 parts water, 1 part bleach, and after your daily shower spray and wipe it all over from the hairline down. If you prefer baths, put bleach in HOT bath and soak for at least 15 minutes. Water should smell like an over chlorinated pool. Completely air dry before putting on clothes. Use a kitchen scratcher pad to exfoliate eggs under skin. Wash it after shower. I did this twice a day for the first 4 days.
2) If you have it in your hair, take Turpentine and spot treat each sore on your head.
3) I took my showers at night, because I didn't have to wash my sheets every day that way. I washed them the first day and about day 4. Never again during treatment and I'm healed.
4) You will still think you have them for as long as a year after treatment. The itch is the feces coming out of your skin. You will have pimple bumps for a long time. If you have burrows, you are not healed.
5) Never wear the same clothes two days in a row. Wash everything. If it can't be washed, put it in an airtight bag for a week or longer. I also just put things in the dryer on hottest setting for 30 minutes.
6) When doing laundry, wear latex gloves. One pair for loading machine, different pair for pulling out clean clothes.
7) Go to the CDC's website. It helps you understand how they produce. Eggs are hatched ever 1-4 days.
8) If your chair is infected or car seat. Spray with Raid spider spray.
9) Vacuum often.
10) Don't infect others if you can keep from it. They will just give it back to you.
11) Keep a calendar journal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (2)