CureZone   Log On   Join
My 2011 Goals and Plans

mo123 Views: 2,137
Published: 13 y

My 2011 Goals and Plans

Thought I would let you know what is happening in Sara's and Baby's world. For the last few weeks I have been busy preparing for my new school. I am opening my home to teach girls over the age of 15 English conversation, vocabulary and dialect.

I had written some conversation books before when I taught English before so that was not hard to do. I found that most schools had horrible books and knew nothing about teaching foreigners the proper way to speak. Many Arabs say "Lika" instead of "Like" daaa. So alot of time will be spent on letting them mimick my voice.

I had to buy some tables and chairs and some odds and ends like a white board, but today I copied the flyers and I am starting to pass them out. So wish me luck. I will be teaching just two days a week.

My next new project I am working on is an ebook for black seed. This is a first for me and will be something that I think will sell good. There are thousands of sites on black seed which sell the oil but very few know how to use the oil for the prevention of the illness, such as in treating pancreatic cancer.

You can thank Tony Isaacs for this as he came up with this idea. Smart man huh. Lu, my friend will help me get started on this very huge project. I want it to be very detailed so it will take awhile. I will keep you updated and the price will be very reasonable.

After that I plan to do more ebooks on subjects from finance to recipes. I am also going to set up my own website for health. I have some Google blogs now but I want to phase them out and go big time.

My home is all finished except for a few things. Baby and I live in the lap of luxury. I am going to teach school to help my mom and son. I have enough money to live but not enough to give as much charity as I like.

I am a twitter manager and very thankful for the huge amount of clients I have who are extremely generous with me. I find I have less time to write and more time to chat on twitter. That is why you always see the quotes of the day from Twitter, as I live there practically.

I am very blessed. My sister continues to lose weight and goes to the gym daily. She is indeed a picture of health, my cat is more arrogant than before and I live a very good life. More than that I cannot say. Thanks to everyone who listens to me talk bs everyday and thanks to those who drop in ever now and then to say, "Hey."

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)